Refurbished Philips M3 M3046A Patient Monitor with SPO2 ECG NIBP TEMP
The M3 Compact Portable Patient Monitor (M3046A)1is a small, light patient monitor offering a flexible monitoring solution to suit a broad spectrum of monitoring needs.
The monitor works together with the M3001A2 Multi-Measurement Server (MMS) and the M3012A/M3015A/M3016A Measurement Server Extensions to give you standard-of-care measurements.
• Patient demographics, measurement data and trends, acquired and stored in the MMS, can be transferred to the M-Series (M3/M4)3 and Philips IntelliVue (MP60/MP70/MP90) patient monitors.
• EASI™-derived 12-lead ECG4 using a 5-electrode cable set.
• Multi-lead Arrhythmia.
• Up to 3 channels of ECG with basic Arrhythmia and ST Analysis capability.
• FAST-SpO2 measurement, using Fourier Artifact Suppression Technology, for accurate performance even with low perfusion.
• Respiration, Non-invasive and Invasive Blood Pressure, and Temperature measurements.
In larger installations, several of these monitors can be networked and connected to a Philips Information Center — with or without wires, for ultimate flexibility. Such a networked system not only allows central monitoring, but also bed-to-bed overview on any connected monitor. A permanent
indication at the top of the screen conveniently shows the alarm status for beds assigned to the caregiver’s group at all times.
• Refurbished Patient Monitor Philips M3046 Transport Monitor
• New Reusable NIBP Cable and Cuff
• New Reusable 3-5Lead ECG Cable
• New Reusable SpO2 Cable and sensor